DTS 420 N
Big blocks - small costs. XL cutting work on large-format stones is the specialty of DTS 420 N, which is small enough to fit on the MAB 3001 masonry work platform.
The diamond cutting saw DTS 420 N is designed for efficient block processing. The clever design combines performance, ergonomics and safety with compact dimensions. Particularly practical: the stone saw fits perfectly on the LISSMAC MAB 3001 masonry work platform so you can continue working at height. The 7.5 kW 400 V electric motor spins the optional 900 mm or 1,000 mm saw blade to the optimal speed of 910 1 / min. It is possible to cut up to 420 mm deep by 650 mm long.
The saw for block processing shows its particular strengths in building construction. Superior Cutting performance, short processing times and excellent precision are among the cardinal virtues of skilful construction. A high-performance chain transmits the engine power in a completely closed and low-maintenance gearbox. This eliminates the time-consuming process of re-tensioning of the V-belts that are otherwise often used.
All controls are arranged centrally for easy handling of the stone saw. This ensures that the operator is comfortable for trimming operations. The weight of the saw head accelerates cutting while a gas spring helps lift out the cutting tool. Stops on the machine frame give precise and repeatable angular cuts up to 45 ° . Notch cuts are simple and can be carried out quickly without time-consuming adjustments, such as adjusting the height of the saw head. Due to its vertical construction, the stone saw fits on masonry work platforms and cuts the large-format blocks and sand-lime bricks where they are to be installed. See the advantages of the DTS 420 N:
cutting depth standard / max.
saw blade Ø standard / max.
7.5 kW / 400 V
saw blade speed
- The central location of the controls allows the operator to process the material to be cut from one working position
- The protective cover integrated into the saw hood is lowered with the saw blade thus providing optimum protection from injury when sawing
- Powerful saw blade drive via high-performance chain in a totally closed and low-maintenance gearbox
- No time consuming retightening of the V-belts
- Central crane lifting hook, tail wheel for movement, large mobility
- Pump can be removed easily using the handle, no tools required
- Fast saw blade change
- The material to be cut can be precisely positioned by using the view window
- The saw head‘s own weight supports the vertical sawing motion
- Notched cuts are easily and quickly executed without time-consuming adjustments (e.g. height adjustments of the saw head, for example)
- Large blocks can be worked without having to tilt them
- Saw head is easily positioned for safe transport
Warning: Undefined array key "name_10" in /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/www.lissmac.com/tpl/products.php on line 243
DTS 420 (DE)PDF / 0,2 MBDTS 420 (EN)PDF / 0,2 MBDTS 420 (ES)PDF / 0,2 MBDTS 420 (FR)PDF / 0,2 MBDTS 420 (IT)PDF / 0,2 MBDTS 420 (RU)PDF / 0,2 MB
Warning: Undefined array key "name_10" in /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/www.lissmac.com/tpl/products.php on line 252
DTS 420 N / PE-N (ENG) / Manual, BedienungsanleitungPDF / 0,8 MB