MULTICUT 400 D
Compact, powerful and easy to use - the durable diesel floor cutter was designed to quickly and reliably complete demanding tasks where a cutting depth of up to 415 mm is required
The diesel floor cutter works with the scissor principle and is designed for demanding building conditions, where its power and compact design are impressive. Its 3-cylinder Perkins diesel engine develops 18.4 kW / 25 hp and meets the Euro Stage V emissions standard. The high-torque diesel engine drives saw blades with a diameter of up to 1,000 mm (standard = 800 mm). This enables the diesel floor saw to achieve cutting depths of up to 415 mm (315 mm).
The diesel floor saw, designed for demanding continuous operation in road construction, renovation work and repair work, has a hydrostatic drive that is both powerful and sensitively adjustable. The durable floor cutter has proven itself when making separating cuts in asphalt and concrete, as well as for powerful floor cutting in fresh concrete. The low center of gravity ensures an exact saw cut every time.
The saw blade is lowered and raised electro-hydraulically and has a cutting depth indicator, preventing damage to the saw blade. The height-adjustable handles allow ergonomic operation of the diesel floor saw. For overcuts, the saw blade hood can be folded up at the front as standard. Also extremely useful, the saw can very quickly be converted from left to right cutting. Typical of LISSMAC floor saws is the easy access for common maintenance tasks (air filter, battery, oil and fuel filter) thanks to its optimally placed drive unit.
The saw has exceptional endurance and reliability despite its small size. The compact, manoeuvrable and at the same time extremely powerful diesel floor saw impresses users with its power and user-friendly ergonomics in strenuous everyday construction site work. Take a closer look at the MULTICUT 400 D:
MULTICUT 400 D
cutting depth standard / max.
315 mm / 415 mm
cutting depth setting
electrohydraulic with depth gauge
saw blade diameter standard / max.
800 mm / 1000 mm
Perkins Diesel 3-cylinder
output power max.
18.4 kW / 25 hp
saw blade speed
- Compact floor saw with scissor Technology
- Drive via hydrostat guarantees smooth and controlled operation of the machine
- Optimum power transfer with high performance V-belts
- Warp-resistant sheet frame construction
- The compact design and balanced chassis permits easy manoeuvring around the construction site
- The low centre of gravity ensures a precise cut
- Easy straight cuts due to the adjustable rear axle
- Electro- hydraulic lowering and raising of the saw blade with a threaded spindle with cutting depth indicator prevents damage to the saw blade
- Height adjustable handles allow for ergonomic Operation
- Blade guard front can be raised for intersections
- Rapid changeover from left to right-hand cutting
- Easy access for the usual service and maintenances tasks (air filter, battery, oil filter, fuel filter) due to the perfect motor Position
- Parking brake and neutral (free-wheeling) comes as a standard feature
Warning: Undefined array key "name_10" in /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/www.lissmac.com/tpl/products.php on line 243
MULTICUT 400 (DE)PDF / 0,2 MBMULTICUT 400 (EN)PDF / 0,2 MBMULTICUT 400 (ES)PDF / 0,2 MBMULTICUT 400 (FR)PDF / 0,2 MBMULTICUT 400 (IT)PDF / 0,2 MBMULTICUT 400 (RU)PDF / 0,2 MB
Warning: Undefined array key "name_10" in /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/www.lissmac.com/tpl/products.php on line 252
MULTICUT 400 D (DE, EN) / Spare part list, ErsatzteillistePDF / 2,7 MBMULTICUT 400 D P (EN) / Manual, BedienungsanleitungPDF / 4,1 MBMULTICUT 450 (DE, EN, FR, IT) / Spare part list, ErsatzteillistePDF / 3,7 MBMULTICUT 450 / 500 (EN) / Manual, BedienungsanleitungPDF / 1,8 MB