COMPACTCUT 401 E
Excellent all-rounder which is especially good for interiors and tight construction sites. With optional equipment, it masters the task of joint cutting flush with the wall.
The electric floor cutter COMPACTCUT 401E works emission-free and with low-vibration. It relieves the burden on users and the environment and also protects the valuable cutting tool. The electric floor cutter's ability to cut close to a wall is outstanding. Thanks to its electric drive, joint cutting indoors is also one of the particular strengths of the COMPACTCUT 401 E, which also has high manoeuvrability, durability and outstanding user ergonomics.
Whether cutting asphalt, concrete, making separating cuts, demolition work, narrow construction sites or joint cutting in buildings - the high-torque electric floor saw with 400-volt motor delivers excellent results under all conditions. The floor saw can be quickly dismantled into manageable assemblies for easy transport inside buildings.
The optional saw system ‘flush with the wall’ has an 800 mm sliding saw hood and saw blade holder. Flush with the wall is a feature of the COMPACTCUT 401 E providing important practical benefits, enabling cutting at a distance of only 10-15 mm from the wall. The electrically driven COMPACTCUT 401 E is proving to be an agile all-rounder. Let yourself be inspired by the capabilities of the LISSMAC compact class, champion among electric floor saws:
COMPACTCUT 401 E
cutting depth setting
handwheel - threaded spindle
saw blade Ø max.
25.4 mm (6 x M8 - TK125)
output power max.
7.5 kW / 400 V / 32 A
saw blade speed
990 / 580 / 850 mm
- The LISSMAC electric floor saws operate quietly and are thus particularly suitable for cutting work on and in buildings
- The lowering and lifting of the saw blade is continuous by means of a threaded spindle,thus damage to the saw blade can be avoided.
- Optimum speed of the saw blade shaft.
- Saw hood foldable at the front for overcuts
- Excellent directional stability due to optimal centre of gravity of the machine to the blade
- Handles height adjustable and variably pluggable for ergonomic work
- Easily convertible from left to right cut in just a few simple movements
- Fork spray directly through the hood
- Optimum weight distribution on the front wheels ensures high tracking and sawing accuracy
- Adjustable depth of cut display
- Stable dipstick in H-shape
- Continuous saw blade shaft with V-belt drive
- Saw blade excavation via low-maintenance rocker design
Optionally available with wall-flush hood:
- Patented wall-flush saw system with 800 mm wall-sliding saw hood and wall-flush saw blade holder.
- Wall-flush joint cutting according to the current machinery directive or C-norm guaranteed.
- The machine is equipped with the required protective device according to DIN EN 13862.
Warning: Undefined array key "name_10" in /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/www.lissmac.com/tpl/products.php on line 243
COMPACTCUT 401 E (DE)PDF / 0,1 MBCOMPACTCUT 401 E (EN)PDF / 0,1 MBCOMPACTCUT 401 E (ES)PDF / 0,1 MBCOMPACTCUT 401 E (FR)PDF / 0,1 MBCOMPACTCUT 401 E (IT)PDF / 0,1 MBCOMPACTCUT 401 E (RU)PDF / 0,2 MB
Warning: Undefined array key "name_10" in /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/www.lissmac.com/tpl/products.php on line 252
COMPACTCUT 400 E (EN) / Manual, Bedienungsanleitung, Spare part list, ErsatzteillistePDF / 2,5 MBCOMPACTCUT 401 E (DE, EN) / Spare part list, ErsatzteillistePDF / 1,4 MBCOMPACTCUT 401 E (EN) / Manual, BedienungsanleitungPDF / 2,5 MB