The mechanical chipping off of slag with the slag hammer saves costly machining.
The SBM-M D2 grinding and deburring machine was developed for the mechanical removal of slag on both sides of thick sheet metal parts. It is ideal for machining plasma and flame-cut parts after oxy-fuel and plasma cutting. The mechanical chipping off of the slag with the slag hammer saves costly machining operations. The SBM-M D2 works on both sides when deburring sheet metal or when removing slag, saving the time an effort of turning over heavy components. The LISSMAC machine concept guarantees optimal ergonomics and makes work easier thanks to its machine processes. The deburring machines can be linked with other LISSMAC machines.
The grinding units work across the workpiece to ensure a long service life and reduced tool costs.
- Two-side slag removal of plasma and thermal cut sheets up to 120 mm
- Saving of tool costs incurred by mechanical deslagging –no time-consuming and expensive grinding
- Two-side slag removal saves the time intensive turning of the often very heavy workpieces or machining of parts twice
- Up to 60 % work time savings compared to one-side processing machines
- Modular and compact in modern machine design - smaller footprint
- Dry operation
- The cross-machining principle guarantees uniform tool utilisation over the entire working width.
- Upper and lower assemblies separated can be adjusted or turned on and off electrically
- Innovative tooling and material feed system allows for optimum handling of burrs and uneven surface of pieces
- Maximum productivity while maintaining machining quality
- Improved work environment - Reduction of dust, dirt and noise
- Optionally available: Conveyor Systems; Material Handling; Robotics & Automation; Processing Tools