The well-thought-out design makes the DTS masonry saw exceptionally light, but sturdy. Suitable both for straight cuts and mitre cuts of bricks, stones, granite, marble, and natural stone plates with 45°.
- The water spraying system ensures optimum saw blade cooling and the immediate removal of the sawing debris with the lowest water consumption and also complies with the current safety Standard
- Table saw with swivelling cutting head
- High-quality, low-maintenance construction
- Welded steel construction and plastic water basin with precise table support for accurate cuts
- The adjustable saw head also allows chop cuts
- Foldable legs for fast and compact Transport
- Standard wheelset makes it easier to move on site and to load into a vehicle
- Roller table equipped with safety catch and locking mechanism
- Integrated water pump transport lock
- Removable splash guard
- Rear sloping and removable water pan
- Rubberised saw table for non-slip cuts
- Best transport option by using (back/front) handles
- Smooth cutting table with adjustable angle stop
- Hinged saw blade guard for easier exchange of saw blades
- ON / OFF switch with EMERGENCY STOPuser-friendly in a protected position
|cut depth series/max.
||110 mm/135 mm
|cut depth min./max. 45°
||80 mm/105 mm
|cut length max.
|saw blade Ø min.
|saw blade Ø max.
||2.2 kW / 230 V / 50 Hz
|saw blade speed