- Torsion resistant frame design with a low center of gravity
- Long wheelbase distance for high lateral stability
- The smooth stub axle steering system allows for cutting corrections without physical strain, and for quick and easy set-up and/or moving of the floor saw
- Quiet, water-cooled Kubota 4-cylinder turbodiesel engine
- Large v-belt drive
- Fast and simple V-belt exchange makes changeover to a second rotation speed possible. Change to other rotation speeds by removing/inserting the saw blade shaft.
- Large saw blade shaft bearings with special seals for longer life span.
- The air intake is on the operator‘s side, which means only clean air is taken in.
- Gentle, easy to control start-up of feed speed due to hydrostat and low-maintenance chainless gear box
- Feed lever with one-hand operation, which can be changed for left and right hand cut
- Optional stepping platform attachment, flexibly positionable in line with the control panel
- Electro hydraulic saw blade lift
Basic version MULTICUT G:
- Rotation speed 1550/970 rpm, gearbox (clockwise/counter-clockwise rotation and neutral position), flange spraying system
Basic version MULTICUT 800 GH:
- Rotation speed 1550/970 rpm, gearbox (clockwise/counter-clockwise rotation and neutral position), flange spraying system, hydraulic interface for suction unit: closed system – suction unit is directly driven by a hydraulic interface to the floor saw