Robust, high-performance electric joint cutter - ideal for cutting work in buildings
- Particular compact design
- Lowering and lifting of the saw is hydraulic and continuous. This prevents damage to the saw blade.
- Clear and ergonomic design of controls.
- Saw hood foldable at the front for overcuts
- Patented flush-mounted sawing system with 800 mm wall-mounted cover (optional) and wall-mounted saw blade holder
- The rear wheels sits outside the saw cut. This makes it easy to re-cut kerfs.
- Left and right cut possible
- The low centre of gravity and the exact distribution of the weight on the axles ensure stability and excellent straight-line cut
- Adjustable continuous feed system with differential
- Locking brake
- Cut depth display
- Stable dipstick in H-shape
- Continuous saw blade shaft with V-belt drive
- Saw blade excavation via low-maintenance rocker design
COMPACTCUT 501 E
|cutting depth setting
|saw blade Ø max.
|saw blade holder
||25.4 mm (6 x M8 - TK125)
|output power max.
||15 kW / 400 V / 32 A
|saw blade speed
||1700 / 880 / 1320 mm