Robust, high-performance electric floor saw- ideal for cutting work in buildings
- The LISSMAC electrofusion cutters operate quietly and are thus particularly suitable for cutting work on and in buildings
- The lowering and lifting of the saw blade is continuous by means of a threaded spindle, thus damage to the saw blade can be avoided.
- Optimum speed of the saw blade shaft.
- Saw hood foldable at the front for overcuts
- Excellent directional stability due to optimal centre of gravity of the machine to the blade
- Handles height adjustable and variably pluggable for ergonomic work
- Easily convertible from left to right cut in just a few simple movements
- Fork spray directly through the hood
- Optimum weight distribution on the front wheels ensures high tracking and sawing accuracy
- Adjustable depth of cut display
- Stable dipstick in H-shape
- Continuous saw blade shaft with V-belt drive
- Saw blade excavation via low-maintenance rocker design
COMPACTCUT 401 E
|cutting depth setting
||handwheel - threaded spindle
|saw blade Ø max.
|saw blade holder
||25.4 mm (6 x M8 - TK125)
|output power max.
||7.5 kW / 400 V / 16 A
|saw blade speed
||940 / 660 / 1210 mm