The grinding and deburring machines impress with their surface finish, with low tool costs, easy handling and an economical price-performance ratio.
The LISSMAC SMD 5 series grinding machines ensure a perfect surface finish in the dry grinding process. The grinding machines built on the modular principle can be configured individually to suit the requirements of each customer. Maximum flexibility is possible by configuring up to four units together.
The grinding and deburring machines are available in different working widths. Laser parts and stamped parts made of stainless steel, steel, aluminum and non-ferrous metal can be processed in material thicknesses up to 160 mm.
In addition to optimal surface grinding for different applications and sheet deburring, the SMD 5 systems can also be used to round off edges. The grinding and deburring machines, which were designed for processing sheet metal up to 160 mm thick, enable ergonomic operation and a pleasant working environment without pollution, dust and noise.
- Surface machining or deburring of workpieces up to 160 mm sheet metal thickness
- Freely configurable – individually customised to the customer's requirement
- High quality surface finish
- Simultaneous deburring of interior and exterior contours
- Dry machining
- Simple, intuitive operation
- The processing units can be individually adjusted or turned on and off electrically.
- Maximum productivity while maintaining machining quality
- Faster and simpler tool change within just a few minutes
- Modular and compact in modern machine design - smaller footprint
- Improved work environment - Reduction of dust, dirt and noise
- Optionally available: Conveyor Technology; Handling Systems, Automation; Custom Solutions
- Can be used for a wide variety of materials – e.g., metals, plastics, rubber, etc.