Equipped with two units on the top and bottom, the grinding machine enables efficient double-sided processing of oxy-cut laser cut parts.
The SBM-M B2 grinding machine was developed for the reliable removal of the oxide layer on all cut surfaces. Removing the oxide layer improves the surface quality of steel parts. The machines focus is on laser cut parts and oxy-cut parts.
Deburring ensures perfect preparation for subsequent processes in sheet metal working. A protective oil film remains on the metal sheets. The SBM-M B2 is equipped with two units on the top and bottom. Machining on both sides simultaneously is an efficient mechanical process that saves both time and money. The deburring machine also offers the option of connecting to other LISSMAC machines.
- Oxide removal in one single pass on all inside and outside edges of sheet and plate up to 20 mm material thickness
- No need to turn sheets over and running them through the machine again
- Up to 60 % work time savings compared to one-side processing brush machines
- Highest quality during subsequent processing or finishing
- Simultaneous brushing of interior and exterior contours
- All sharp edges blended
- Improved surface quality from removal of rust, scale and dirt
- Protective oil film remains intact
- The cross-machining principle guarantees optimum tool utilisation over the entire working width.
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Faster and simpler tool change within just a few minutes
- Modular and compact in modern machine design - smaller footprint
- Improved work environment - Reduction of dust, dirt and noise
- Optionally available: Conveyor Technology; Handling Systems, Automation; Custom Solutions