Cellular concrete band saws from LISSMAC are designed especially for processing porous concrete as well as various bricks and have proven themselves on all types of construction sites worldwide. The different models in the MBS product line allow LISSMAC to offer their customers the greatest possible labour saving and highly precise stone cutting technology.
- Perfect for porous concrete and bricks
- Perfectly sized saw band rollers guarantee long life of the saw band
- Direct drive saw band wheels reduce maintenance work
- A generous opening in the lower saw roller box enables the debris to pass easily
- Automatic saw band tensioner ensures optimum and constant tensioning for best cutting accuracy and reduced risk of saw band breakage
- Short saw band changing times – with quick-coupling, the saw table can be opened with one hand movement
- Automatic saw cut stop – no unnecessary saw band stress, as the saw belt only runs when actually sawing
- The wheel set allows the band saw to be moved easily by one person
|saw belt length
||1,1 kW / 400 V
|saw roller Ø
|daylight stanchion/saw band
|saw table dimensions (L/W)
|loading capacity saw table max.