The diamond masonry saws of the DTS 420 design series are characterised by their compact and vertical design which is ideal for use on masonry working platforms (MAB) and in restricted space conditions. LISSMAC developed the DTS 420 in the PE version with integrated roller table specifically for processing level elements and large blocks.
- The central location of the controls allows the operator to process the material to be cut from one working position
- The protective cover integrated into the saw hood is lowered with the saw blade thus providing optimum protection from injury when sawing
- Powerful saw blade drive via high-performance chain in a totally closed and low-maintenance gearbox
- No time consuming retightening of the V-belts
- Central crane lifting hook, tail wheel for movement, large mobility
- Pump can be removed easily using the handle, no tools required
- Fast saw blade change
- The material to be cut can be precisely positioned by using the view window
- The saw head‘s own weight supports the vertical sawing motion
- Notched cuts are easily and quickly executed without time-consuming adjustments (e.g. height adjustments of the saw head, for example)
- Large blocks can be worked without having to tilt them
- Saw head is easily positioned for safe transport
- DTS 420-N and -PE/N including LISSMAC diamond cut-off disc (Ø 900 mm) for bricks/lime stone
|cut depth series / max.
|saw blade Ø max.
|saw blade holder
||7.5 kW / 400 V
|saw blade speed