Demands borne from experience in the field have been taken into account with the development of these agile power houses. Tried and tested by the professionals, the diesel floor saws are impressive in their price/performance ratio, their robust mechanics and ease of operation.
- Powerful floor saw with scissor technology
- Simple arrangement of the operating elements and a compact multifunctional display facilitate the easy to learn and intuitive operation
- Drive via Hydrostat guarantees a smooth and controlled operation of the machine
- Optimum power transfer with high performance V-belts
- 3 spee gearbox with clockwise/counter-clockwise rotation and neutral position
- Warp-resistant sheet frame construction
- The compact design and balanced chassis permit easy manoeuvring around the construction site
- The low centre of gravity ensures a precise saw cut
- Very good straight cut thanks to the adjustable rear axle
- Same track of the wheels- large- dimensioned wheels
- Lifting and lowering of the saw blade is controlled electro-hydraulically
- Height adjustable handles allow for ergonomic operation
- Rapid changeover from left to right-hand cutting
- Flange spraying system
- Easy access for prevalent maintenances (air filter, battery, oil filter, fuel filter) due to the perfect drive unit position
- Parking brake, working hour counter and neutral (free-wheeling) mode come as a standard feature
MULTICUT 605 SG
|cutting depth max.
|cutting depth setting
|saw blade Ø max.
|saw blade flange
||35 mm (6 x M12 - TK120) - 25,4 mm optional
||HATZ diesel 4-cylinder
|output power max.
||55 kW / 74.8 hp
|traction drive forwards
||hydrostatic stepless 0-50 m/min
|traction drive reverse
||hydrostatic stepless 0-25 m/min
|saw blade speed
||950 / 1620 / 2450 1/min