Robust, high-performance electric floor saw - ideal for cutting work in buildings
- Particular compact design
- Lowering and lifting of the saw blade is hydraulic and continuous. This prevents damage to the saw blade.
- Clear and ergonomic design of controls.
- Saw hood foldable at the front for overcuts
- Patented flush-mounted sawing system with 800 mm wall-mounted cover (optional) and wall-mounted saw blade holder
- The rear wheel sits outside the saw cut. This makes it easy to re-cut kerfs.
- Left and right cut possible
- The low centre of gravity and the exact distribution of the weight on the axles ensure stability and excellent straight-line cut
- Adjustable continuous feed system with differential
- Locking brake
- Cut depth display
- Stable dipstick in H-shape
- Continuous saw blade shaft with V-belt drive
- Saw blade excavation via low-maintenance rocker design
- The frequency converter allows smooth adjustment of the cutting shaft speed. That allows the optimum speed to be adjusted for any saw blade diameter.
- The smooth start of the electric motor limits the inrush current and reduces the load on the grid.
COMPACTCUT 601 E
|cutting depth setting
|saw blade Ø max.
|saw blade holder
||25.4 mm (6 x M8 - TK125)
|output power max.
||22 kW / 400 V / 32 A
|saw blade speed
||850 1/min. - 1850 1/min.
||1700 / 880 / 1320 mm