Consistent use of aluminium, stainless steel and plastic makes the ATS masonry saws exceptionally light, robust and virtually rust-free. Due to their intelligent technology and high quality processing, the saws are highly flexible and durable. Designed for various cutting depths and lengths, they are suitable for a wide variety of demands in daily building site operation.
- High quality low maintenance construction
- Simple handling due to lightweight design
- The LISSMAC guidance system, made of rust-free stainless steel rollers and stainless steel rails with plastic sliding bearings, is extremely long-lasting and guarantees precise saw table guidance
- Stable and resilient aluminium frame with exact table design for precision stone cutting
- Variable cutting lengths using an adjustable saw head
- Good view of the saw cut by means of narrow saw blade guard
- The special LISSMAC water spraying system guarantees optimum saw blade cooling and immediate removal of debris with very low water consumption
- Bolting connections ensure simple replacement of individual machine parts
- The light weight plastic water basin can be removed for cleaning and for transportation
- Fast removal of the water pump via detachable plug-in connectors
- Standard wheel set simplifies moving on the building site and loading in a vehicle.
- Simple transport due to removable saw head and folding table legs
- On/off switch with emergency stop function, user-friendly in a protected location
- Aluminium table with integrated stop and easily legible, slanted scale
|cut depth series
|cut depth max.
|saw blade Ø series
|saw blade Ø max.
||2.2 kW / 230 V
|saw blade speed