The well-thought-out design makes the DTS masonry saw exceptionally light, but sturdy. Suitable both for straight cuts and mitre cuts of bricks, stones, granite, marble, and natural stone plates with 45°.
- High quality maintenance-free design
- Simple handling due to lightweight design
- Stable and resilient frame
- Welded steel construction and powder-coated water tank with exact table support for precise stone cuts
- Suitable for 45° mitre cuts (with additional table)
- High stability of the saw head
- Narrow saw blade cover allows for clear view of the cutting line
- Adjustable rip guide
- On/off switch user-friendly in a protected locatio
|cut depth series/max.
||110 mm/135 mm
|cut depth min./max. 45°
||80 mm/105 mm
|cut length max.
|saw blade Ø min.
|saw blade Ø max.
|saw blade holder
||2.2 kW / 230 V / 50 Hz
|saw blade speed