- Torsion resistant frame design with a low center of gravity
- Long wheelbase distance for high lateral stability
- The smooth stub axle steering system allows for cutting corrections without physical strain, and for quick and easy set-up and/or moving of the floor saw
- Quiet, water-cooled HATZ 4-Zylinder turbodiesel engine
The shift gearbox grantees an easy adjustment of the 3 different rpm speeds
- Large v-belt drive
- Large saw blade shaft bearings with special seals for longer life span.
- The air intake is on the operator‘s side, which means only clean air is taken in.
- Gentle, easy to control start-up of feed speed due to hydrostat and low-maintenance chainless gear box
- Feedcrank including an operation switch on both sides for lift and lower allows single-hand operation
Electro hydraulic saw blade lift
Basic version MULTICUT 900 SG:
Shift gearbox with 3 different rpm speeds – 950, 1620 and 2450 1/min, gearbox (clockwise/counter-clockwise rotation and neutral position), flange spraying system
Basic version MULTICUT 900 SGH:
Shift gearbox with 3 different rpm speeds – 950, 1620 and 2450 1/min, gearbox (clockwise/counter-clockwise rotation and neutral position), flange spraying system, hydraulic interface for suction unit: closed system – suction unit is directly driven by a hydraulic interface to the floor saw