Lissmac diesel floor saw - robust high-performance technology for cutting
concrete and asphalt
- Optimum power Transfer with 6 high Performance V-belts
- Simple arrangement of the operating elements and a compact multifunctional display facilitate the easy to learn and intuitive operation
- Drive via Hydrostat guerantees a smooth and controlled operation of the machine
- Warp-resistant sheet frame construction
- The compact design and balanced chassis permit easy manoeuvring around the construction site
- The extremely low centre of gravity ensures a precise saw cut
- Lifting and lowering of the saw blade is controlled electrohydraulically
- handles are height adjustable
- Saw hood front can be raised for intersections
- Rapid changeover from left to right-hand cutting
- Easy Access for the usual sevice and maintenance tasks (air filter, battery, oil and fuel filter)
- Parking brake and operating hours counter are standard
- Switchabel drive with 4 settings for optimum peripheral speed of the saw blade
|cutting depth max.
|cutting depth setting
||hydraulic/smoothy adjustable with depth gauge
|saw blade Ø max.
|saw blade flange
|traction drive forwards
|traction drive reverse
||HATZ diesel 3-cylinder, level 5
|output power max.
||42 kW / 55 hp at 2800 1/min.
|saw blade speed
||800 / 1300 / 1900 / 2800 1/min
||1540 / 785 / 1500 mm
||ca. 765 kg