Demands borne from experience in the field have been taken into account with the development of this agile power house. Tried and tested by the professionals, the diesel floor saw is impressive in its price/performance ratio, its robust mechanics and ease of operation.
- Optimum power transfer with 10 high performance v-belts
- Warp-resistant sheet frame construction
- The compact design and balanced chassis permit easy manoeuvring around the construction site
- The extremely low centre of gravity ensures a precise saw cut
- Very good straight cut thanks to the adjustable rear axle
- Lifting and lowering of the saw blade is controlled electro-hydraulically
- Handles are height adjustable
- Saw hood front can be raised for intersections
- Rapid changeover from left to right-hand cutting
- Easy access for the usual service and maintenance tasks (air filter, battery, oil and fuel filter)
- Parking brake, operating hours counter and neutral (free-wheeling) mode are standard
|cutting depth max.
|cutting depth setting
||electro hydraulic/smoothly adjustable
|saw blade Ø max.
|saw blade holder
|cutting gear forwards
||hydrostatic stepless 0-50 m/min
|cutting gear reverse
||hydrostatic stepless 0-35 m/min
||DEUTZ Diesel 3-cyl.
|output power max.
||34.5 kW/47 hp
|saw blade drive
|saw blade speed