Sustainability - what is moving LISSMAC?
Sustainable economising is a virtue in LISSMAC and enjoys highest priority. With regards to economic, ecological and social aspects – the sustainability aspects play a crucial role in all areas and this gives distinction to the company. Energy efficiency, protective resource management or the entrepreneurial responsibility to maintain the quality of life by humanisation of employment are a considerable integral part of the ideas and thoughts, which are driving LISSMAC day in, day out. We are certified to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 50001:2018.
For us, sustainable management means...
...taking responsibility for our actions - vis-á-vis the nature, our business partners and our employees. It means fulfilling the economical, ecological and social requirements of our Environment at the best possible rate and with greatest possbile commitment.
- Progressive product ideas and regular investment in our performance-efficient and energy-efficient facilities guarantee the long-term success of our company.
- We strive for a partner-like, long-term relationship with our business partners, laying great emphasis on fairness, trust and reliability.
- We continuously define, measure and optimise our value chain as well as our integrated management system, and regularly align it with our corporate objectives.
- We pay attention to our compliance with the legal obligations and requirements.
- We are aware of our responsibility towards future generations. Therefore, sustainable and environmentally friendly action is important for us.
- Our innovative product developments are tested for environmental compatibility and energy efficiency in advance. The consideration of alternative drive technologies plays an important role here.
- Our modern production systems and regular investment in new machines place a strong emphasis on energy-efficient production.
- The health and safety of our employees is our most important asset – we guarantee a safe and ergonomic working environment.
- A work setting free from discrimination and harassment on the grounds of race, gender, religion, age or origin is a matter of course for us.
- The support and promotion of our employees is of utmost importance. Our staff policy strives to promote our employees through training and advanced training programmes. Moreover, we are training partners of established local schools, and maintain cooperation with a university.
- We take data protection very seriously within the framework of the GDPR and proceed with the greatest possible care.