Power and comfort with no compromises. The diesel floor cutter with 4-speed gearbox impresses with cutting performance, versatility and ease of use. It has been designed for big tasks.
The high-performance diesel floor cutter was designed in close collaboration with customers and is top of the class for cutting performance and user-friendliness. Its 42 kW / 57 hp Hatz diesel engine meets the Euro Stage V emissions standard consistently driving saw blades with a diameter of up to 1,000 mm at their optimum speed via its torque-increasing 4-speed manual transmission. The maximum cutting depth of the diesel floor cutter is 420 mm. The diesel floor saw, designed for demanding continuous operation in road construction, renovation work and repair work, has a hydrostatic drive that is both powerful and sensitively adjustable. This extremely durable and reliable floor cutter has proven itself when making separating cuts in asphalt and concrete as well as for powerful floor cutting in fresh concrete.
The compact design and the balanced chassis make it easy to move the machine around the construction site. The extremely low center of gravity ensures an exact saw cut every time. Raising and lowering the saw blade can be controlled electro-hydraulically. This saves the operator's energy but also extends the service life of the valuable cutting blade. Ergonomic features include height-adjustable handles and the possibility of manoeuvring the diesel floor saw with its weight over the rear axle in a way that is easy on the operator’s back. For overcuts, the saw blade protective hood can be folded up at the front as standard. The rapid conversion of the saw from left to right cutting also speeds up the progress of work on the construction site.
The diesel floor cutter is number one for performance and reliability. The ergonomics of the machine, which were developed in collaboration with users, is also first class. Discover the advantages of the MULTICUT 570:
cutting depth max.
cutting depth setting
hydraulic/smoothy adjustable with depth gauge
saw blade Ø max.
HATZ diesel 3-cylinder, level 5
output power max.
42 kW / 57 hp at 2800 1/min.
traction drive forwards
traction drive reverse
saw blade speed
800 / 1300 / 1900 / 2800 1/min
1540 / 785 / 1500 mm
- Optimum power transfer with 6 high performance V-belts
- 4 speed gear box for optimum peripheral speed of the saw blade
- Simple arrangement of the operating elements and a compact multifunctional display facilitate the easy to learn and intuitive operation
- Drive via Hydrostat guarantees a smooth and controlled operation of the machine
- Warp-resistant sheet frame construction
- The compact design and balanced chassis permit easy manoeuvring around the construction site
- The extremely low centre of gravity ensures a precise saw cut
- Raising and lowering of the saw blade is controlled electro-hydraulically
- Handles are height adjustable
- Blade hood front can be raised for intersections
- Rapid changeover from left to right-hand cutting
- Easy access for the usual service and maintenance tasks (air filter, battery, oil and fuel filter)
- Parking brake and operating hours counter are standard
- Back-friendly manoeuvring of the machine over the rear axle (rear pivot)
- Rear axel with differential enables easy repositioning and setting up of the machine