Designed for precise and fatigue-free work. Designed for professional use, the robust core drill stand for all applications with a diameter up to 250 mm.
The compact, practical and robust core drill rig CDR 250 is designed for the reliable professional use with diamond core bits up to a maximum of 250 mm. The universal mounting plate allows any core drill motor to be mounted easily and precisely. The ergonomic core drill stand guarantees fatigue-free core drilling. The hand crank can be used on both sides. The drill can be advanced precisely with the 1: 1 direct drive.
The versatile core drill stand has proven itself particularly in common drilling tasks such as through drilling, row drilling, ceiling drilling, wall drilling, floor drilling and corner drilling and wall breakthrough. The core drill stand for column-guided core drilling machines is an extremely efficient tool for a wide range of applications including installation and fastening technology.
The robust core drill stand has a precise support guide with prismatic sliding blocks and an aluminium profile column. The precise and robust sliding and roller guide is simple and can be adjusted quickly. The drilling column can be tilted backwards by up to 45 ° for inclined drilling. With its combined dowel / vacuum base, the drill stand offers different fastening options that ensure a secure fit making the core drill rig very stable even under heavy loads. The compact and very stable core drill stand CDR 250 is designed for precise, fatigue-free core hole drilling up to a maximum of 250 mm diameter. Learn more:
core bits Ø recommended
core bits Ø max.
motor mounting using
feed gears operation from either side
stepless 0 - 45°
combined dowel / vacuum foot
- The UNIVERSAL-mounting plate makes it easy to mount any drill motor
- Ergonomic and effortless core drilling by hand crank which can be operated from either side
- The feed rate is precisely controllable with 1:1 direct ratio
- The precise and robust sliding guide or roller guide can be adjusted quickly and easily
- The drilling column can be swivelled back up to 45° for inclined drilling
- The handle and the transport rollers on the stand offer versatile handling and enable the drill stand to be transported easily
- Alignment of the core drilling stand by 5 levelling screws as well as a vertical and horizontal water level integrated in the “support”
- The support can be locked in any position with a locking screw, for stepless hight adjustment
- The drill stand supports give the drill stand very high stability
- Precise guidance via prism rollers and aluminium profile column
- The drill stand offers various mounting options thanks to its combined dowel/vacuum base
Warning: Undefined array key "name_10" in /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/www.lissmac.com/tpl/products.php on line 243
DRILL JET CDR 200 / 250 / 351 (DE)PDF / 0,2 MBDRILL JET CDR 200 / 250 / 351 (EN)PDF / 0,2 MBDRILL JET CDR 200 / 250 / 351 (ES)PDF / 0,2 MBDRILL JET CDR 200 / 250 / 351 (FR)PDF / 0,2 MBDRILL JET CDR 200 / 250 / 351 (IT)PDF / 0,2 MBDRILL JET CDR 200 / 250 / 351 (RU)PDF / 0,2 MB
Warning: Undefined array key "name_10" in /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/www.lissmac.com/tpl/products.php on line 252
CDR 200 250 351 (EN) / Manual, Bedienungsanleitung, Spare part list, ErsatzteillistePDF / 1,7 MB