- Base frame, tower and jib are completely galvanised – no rust or damage to paint – Long service life and robustness for the toughest conditions.
- Large dimensioned swivel head for effortless rotation
- Special chain hoist cover protects from moisture
- Power supply with trailing cable system integrated in jib
- Tower locks tightly in place for optimum stability
- Simple assembly and dismantling with a hydraulic hand pump or an electro-hydraulic pump in the (E) version - additional safety cylinder with quick release bolts.
- The electric rotary drive is equipped with a soft start/soft stop function
- LMK 400 TFE/DK is available with radio control unit or cable control
- Booms can be inclined, to fit two mini-cranes onto one loading platform
- Can be moved by forklift and crane
- Special chain hoist cover protects against moisture
- Power supply via cable trailing device integrated in the boom
- Fast dismounting of the chain foist possible
- Highly flexible spiral cable for manual control unit or pendant control panel.
T = telescoping
F = drive unit
E = electrohydraulic mounting and dismounting
D = tower rotary drive unit
K = crane trolley drive unit