Lissmac innovative systems for metal processing set high standards for metal finishing. Their unique method of simultaneously grinding, deburring, and edge rounding on inside and outside contours of laser plasma or oxy-fuel cut parts on both sides in one single pass is highly efficient. Lissmac saves processing times of up to 60% compared to conventional grinding machines.
- Deburring and edge rounding of parts up to 120 mm material thickness
- Processing both sides of the parts simultaneously eliminates the need of turning heavy parts and processing them for a second time.
- Consistent edges on all outside and inside contours
- Dry operation – no hazardous grinding residues or complex drying systems
- Optimum utilization of the abrasive media which moves perpendicular to the feed direction
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Modular design, compact and sturdy construction
- Each tool unit can be individually operated and adjusted
- Each tool unit can be configured according to your specific application
- The operation of all Lissmac grinding, deburring, and edge rounding machines can be linked and sequenced together with innovative conveyor systems and combined single controls
- Significantly higher productivity combined with superior quality
- Consistent part quality
- Improved and safer work environment for your employees
- No flying sparks, dust, dirt or excessive noise due to automated process